Hello,

This is Manoj and I am with Techdemocracy LLC

*TechDemocracy LLC* is a global Information Technology development and
Consulting company. We are in technology partnerships with Oracle, Radiant
Logic. Our major customers belong to the industry leaders in Healthcare,
Media and Finance / Banking, federal and local/state government projects.
Techdemocracy is one of the fastest growing 50 companies of the region
and *ranked
10th* as per *D&T's fastest 50* companies. We are featured in *INC500
Magazine's* fastest growing 500 companies in the US and *Ranked at 92nd*.
People are our principal strength. We have with us employees from prominent
colleges and universities across the globe.

We offer professional services across various industries and technology
platforms including internet/web technologies, e-business solutions, ERP,
CRM and HRMS solutions, custom software development, business process
reengineering, technology planning and strategy, project management, project
support, network engineering services, quality assurance, infrastructure
management, training and IT outsourcing.

Currently we are hiring Software Engineers with experience from 3 - 5 years
in India for our Offshore Center with our client on a Migration project with
Informatica, Datastage, Cognos and QA Testers in Datawarehousing background
with Informatica. These positions are on contracting as per duration
mentioned against the positions that are open, we prefer candidates willing
to work on contracting or we are fine if they would like to work on these
positions while still not leaving their current jobs for specific duration.

Please pass this email through your friends, contacts and any one with such
experience as needed for our ODC; we need some one who can start with us
immediately. Our compensation package will be at par with MNCs structure.

Please send me the resumes at *
manoj.mogalgi...@techdemocracy.com/manoj_8...@yahoo.in* so that I call you
back to discuss more about these positions and schedule technical
interviews. You can reach me *+91-9393630323* any time from *10:00 am to
9:00 pm (IST)*

*Working Times  START OF PROJECT APRIL 6TH*

Offshore resources are required to work from 7 AM till 3:30 PM (IST)

*Offshore requirements*

*IBM Information Server (formerly Ascential) - 480 hours*

*Location: Hyderabad *1 Offshore**

*Experience*: Offshore developer must have 3 -5 experience with IBM
DataStage (previously Ascential) with at least 1 Year in Version 8.X.

*Required Technical Skills*: Datastage and Information Director.   Candidate
must have experience with developing batch jobs using DataStage and
experience developing real time web services (WSDI) using the Web Sphere
Information Server Director.  WSDI is a component in IBM information service
that turns a batch orientated DataStage job into web service. Proven
experiencing with DataStage jobs as web services is a critical skill.

*Optional Technical Skills*: Information Analyzer

*Informatica Developers - 775 hours & 240 hours*

*Location: Hyderabad *2 Offshore**

*Experience*: Offshore developers must have 3 -5 experience with Informatica
7.x with at least 1 year in Version 8.x

*Required Technical Skills*: Candidate must have experience developing
workflows using flat file and database tables as sources.  At least one
onshore and offshore developer must have past experience with complex
transformations for analytical purposes.  An example of an analytical
transformation would be the calculation of scoring tiers based upon multiple
data fields such as amount spent, time frame and frequency.

*Quality Assurance - 320 hours & 240 hours & 240 hours*

*Location: Hyderabad *3 Offshore**

*Experience*: Offshore resources must have 3 – 5 years experience.

*Required Technical Skills*: Proven experience developing and executing test
cases and scripts on complex data warehouse projects that involve multiple
flat file and database sources.  Past experience performing quality
assurance activities with Informatica is required.  A background with
consumer data is a plus.

*Business Intelligence Developers - 120 hours*

*Location: Hyderabad *1 Offshore**

*Experience*: Offshore developers must have 3 -5 experience with Cognos 7.x
with at least 1 year in Version 8.x

*Required Technical Skills*: Candidates must have proven experience in
migrating and deploying Framework packages in Version 8.x.  The focus of
these resources will be migrating an existing remote Cognos 8.x environment
to a Client hosted environment.

*Please reply with your updated resume and the following information as
below immediately.*

Please confirm the following information so that I can forward the same and
initiate the interview process.

Full Name:

Location:

Relocation:

Contact Number:

Email ID:

Current CTC:

Expected CTC:

Working Visa if Any: *(Have any working Visa and been to US)*

Primary Skills & Expertise: *(As per requirement with their expertise
levels)*

Secondary Skills:

Availability: *(They should be available to start with us in first week of
April once the hiring is successful)*

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Manoj |Tech Democracy LLC**|*

*Direct: *|732-476-5412|