Hi

Greetings from Technocrafts.

This is Geethika and I would like to inform You about an Opportunity

Please read the below requirement and send me the profile.

* The referral of your friends and colleagues are highly appreciated.*

*Architect*

*Duration: one year+*

*Rate:open*

*Poisitions:2*

*Location:Middle town, NJ*

 Job Description:

Developer/tester with 10+ years to work on a rule-based automation platform
including application configuration. Experience in Unix, C++, scripting,
XML, WebLogic, Web Services, TeMip technology. Knowledge of AT&T network
facility and operation process, and the prior experience with AGN L1
backbone and DWDM equipment would be plus

*Skills Inventory *

*Skill *

*Experience *

*Need *

1)

HP TeMIP

Intermediate

Desired

2)

Unix Shell Scripting

Expert

Required

3)

XML

Expert

Required

4)

Network Operations

Intermediate

Required

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Geethika*

*Technical Recruiter*

*Technocrafts, Inc.***

*14080 Sullyfield circle,suite D ||Chantilly , VA*

*Ph : 703.579.8551  ||Fax : 703.783.8455*

*geeth...@tcsin.com||www.tcsin.com*

*Yahoo IM : **geethika_tcsin*