Hi All,

Hello Partners,

This is Ravinder from StanSource Inc., We have a requirement for Oracle
Fusion Developer

Please find the specs below and let me know if you have a candidate, and
please ensure to reply with Full Name, Contact details and Rate in one mail
to speed up the process.

Location: Minneapolis, MN

Duration: 2-3 months, highly possible extensions

Rate: $45/hr on c2c

Number of positions: 2-3

My client is looking for a n Oracle Fusion Developer for a brand new project
in Minnesota.  I have placed  Fusion developers with them before and their
turn-around time was very quick.

Please let me know of any consultants you have, MN local candidates are
heavily preferred.

There is one qualification for this position:

.         Hands-on development experience with AIA FP, Oracle's AIA
Foundation Pack

Product information for your benefit

Oracle Application Integration Architecture (AIA) Foundation Pack enables
you to simplify cross-application business process integrations using a
standards-based, prebuilt integration solution. Designed to promote rapid
deployment, re-usability, and configurability of business processes, AIA
Foundation Pack saves significant time, effort and cost, compared to
building integrations from the ground up and helps you realize the value of
a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) at an accelerated pace.

Full Name:

Contact No. :

Email:

Current Location:

Relocation:

Availability:

Visa Status

Rate:

Thanks & Regards.

Ravinder Sangani.

StanSource Inc.
Toll Free: 866 561 0351 x 3462.
Direct : 703 879 3462. Fax : 866 594 4637.
 <mailto:r...@stansource.com> r...@stansource.com
<http://www.StanSource.com> www.StanSource.com

We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention