Hi tek-profession...@googlegroups,

We have an immediate opening for Support Analyst Position
If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please click here.

Location:        Stamford, CT
Duration:         6 months plus
Rate:               $280 per day ($35/hr)
Title:               Support Analyst

Skills:

            Functional  Title:

            Support  Analyst

            Overall  Experience:

            01-03  Yrs.

            Position  Description:

            This  role is for a strong technical L2 support analyst within the
Cash Equities  business area focusing on electronic trading.

            The candidate will be  required to have a mixture of good
technical (UNIX, Scripting, Perl, SQL) and  strong communication skills.
Required to face-off to key business sponsors,  development teams,
infrastructure groups, external clients & markets –  experience of front
office investment banking environment desirable.

            The  candidate will be required to identify and deliver
improvements to the support  of the production environment – through
scripts, monitoring improvements etc. Be  able to provide in-depth technical
support in the event of major outages and  provide second level escalation for
the support team.

            Knowledge of the  Cash Equities market structure, trade lifecycle,
FIX protocol, market data,  electronic trading (DMA, Algorithmic etc.) is
desirable but not  essential.

            The role will also involve managing the application
infrastructure, close involvement with code releases and post implementation
testing – as such maintaining a detailed knowledge of the application
suite and  infrastructure stack is essential.

            Position Requirements:

            Strong  technical skills – UNIX, Scripting, Perl, SQL and
Networking (or a  subset).

            The ability to thrive under pressure and manage multiple,
concurrent and conflicting priorities and deadlines is essential.

            Candidates must have strong communication skills.

            Candidates must  be able to gain internal support; operate
independently with limited  supervision; and establish a solid working
relationship with member firms,  vendors, technical staff, business
executives, and peers.

            Strongly  desirable – experience of front office investment
banking  environment.

            Desirable – experience of Cash Equities, Electronic Trading,
 Trade lifecycle Market structure…etc.

            Qualifications of this position:

            Candidates are required to have a BS degree in either business or
technical disciplines.

            Sybase and strong Transact-SQL is highly  desired

            Solaris, Linux/ Unix OS experience is a must

            Windows XP,  NT OS is desired

            Internetworking, TCP/IP, Tibco RV support experience is  highly
desired

            FIX protocol support experience is desired

            Perl  programming experience is highly desired

Tahir Irtis – www.tahirirtis.com
OPEN JOBS - http://tahirirtis.catsone.com/careers/
Software Solutions Inc.
ta...@softsolint.com

 Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line or
click here.  We are sorry for the inconvenience.

 If you would like to stop receiving any and all email communications from
Software Solutions Inc., click here to unsubscribe.Powered by CATS