Excellent QA Analyst consultant available immediately for Projects

Please do send the requirements to  recruit...@sanvistainc.com
<%20recruit...@sanvistainc.com>

Dear Recruiter,

Let me present my available consultant Gaurav, QA Analyst

* *

* *

*                         *

*PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY*

   - *8 ½ years* of experience in Software Quality Assurance using Black box
   methodologies of Web and Client/Server applications.
   - Excellent knowledge of industry standard methodologies like Software
   Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as per Rational Unified Process (RUP),
   Waterfall and Agile.
   - Used automated tools and testing applications manually, testing the
   integration and implementation of large-scale systems for Internet and
   Intranet based applications.
   - Strong experience in working with business users for User Acceptance
   Testing and acting as Liaison between the business and Project teams
   ,generating and communicating status report  to different organization
   levels.
   - Expertise in creating Test Strategy, Test Plan, Test scenario,
   Designing manual Test cases, automated test scripts, Test Summary Report,
   Gap Analysis, and Traceability Matrix for defined business processes.
   - Ability to collaborate with testers, developers, project managers and
   other team members in testing complex projects.
   - Experience working/coordinating QA efforts with offshore resources.
   - Strong Analytical skills, functional knowledge in* **Financial,
   Banking, Healthcare, and E-commerce.*
   - Experienced in using Mercury Interactive automated Testing Tools
like *Quick
   Test Pro, Load Runner, Quality Center, and Win Runner. *

·         Experienced in using Rational Provided automated Testing Tools
like *Rational Test Manager, Rational Requisite Pro and Rational Clear Quest
** *

·         Extensive work experience and expertise in *Black Box
testing*, automation,
*system testing, *integration testing*, backend testing, regression testing,
Load/Stress and Performance testing, **, End to End Testing, Cross Browser
Testing, and user/business acceptance* testing.

·         Experience in validating backend systems like SQL Server, Oracle
and Mainframe Systems.

   - Experience in Defect Management Tracking, Software Quality Assurance,
   Establishing Test Standards, Guidelines, Procedures, Test Execution,
   Documenting and analyzing Test results.
   - Ability to work methodically in a *fast-paced*, *deadline* driven
   environments.
   - Excellent Team Member, Mentor with good communication and interpersonal
   skills.

*EDUCATION:*

M.C.A.                          Masters in Computer Application.

A.DCA*                          *Advanced diploma in Computer Application.

B.C.A.*                          *Bachelors in Computer Application.

HDSE*                           *Higher* *Diploma in Software Engineering
from APTECH.

*COMPUTER SKILLS *

Testing Tools:                            Quick Test Pro 9.0/9.2, Win Runner
7.6/8.0, Load Runner 8.0/9.0

Methodologies:                          RUP, UML

Version Control:                             Tortoise Sub-Version, Clear
Case**

Defect Tracking Tools: PVCS, Team Track, Clear Quest, Test Director 7.0 and
Quality Center 8.2/9.0

App/Web Servers:                        Apache Server, Web Sphere, Web logic

Operating Systems:                      Windows 2003 Server, Windows
XP/2000/NT, UNIX, MS-

DOS.

Languages:                               C, C++, SQL, PL/SQL, VB 6.0, JAVA,
.NET, HTML and

XML.

Databases:                                SQL, Oracle 7.x/8.0/9i, MS
SQLServer2000/2005, MS Access

Browsers:                                  Internet Explorer, Netscape
Navigator and Mozilla Firefox.

Scripting Languages:                   TSL, VB Script, HTML, and XML.

Thanks and Regards
Haritha

*SanVista Inc.,** *
*Work: 586-473-6367 *