Hi All,

Architect - Business Intelligence/ Frazer, PA/3 months/57$ per hour

Leads requirement analysis, documentation and solution design and
oversees development of reporting and analytics solutions for Human
Resources within the SAP BW platform (versions 3.5 and 7.0).
Responsibile for coordinating, overseeing and documenting test scripts /
proof of testing, as well as all related compliance and change control
documentation. Experience in data modeling, extraction, ABAP for BW, and
query design and development required. Prior experience in SAP-HR (OM/PA
and Compensation modules) is required. Prior experience in a regulated
environment is a plus.

Regards

David
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Vyshnavi Infotech Inc
201 Elden Street, Suite # 201
Herndon, VA 20170
703-880-5122
703 547 0135 Fax
da...@vysinc.com
www.vyshnaviinfotech.com <http://www.vyshnaviinfotech.com/>
Yahoo Messenger: sudha_m...@yahoo.co.in <mailto:sudha_m...@yahoo.co.in>

Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise
 To be removed from our mailing list please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line of your e mail. We apologize for the inconvenience if any
caused.