Hi,

We have this following requirement with one of our direct client:

Position: Release Manager

Location: San Jose, CA

Rate: Open

Stat Date: Immediate
Duration: 6 months

Job Description:

*Primary Job Responsibilities*
excellent portfolio, resource and project management skills along with an
analytical and strategic mindset and a can-do attitude. This team member
will be directly responsible for managing medium to complex roadmaps, key
processes and playing a vital role in driving the growth.

*Job Requirements*
Minimum of 5 years experience in portfolio, project and/or resource
management. Manage complex roadmaps and processes with cross-functional and
distributed teams, successfully driving them from kickoff through completion
Perform strategic analyses to identify opportunities to optimize
BU/technology roadmap. Demonstrate track record of successful planning and
managing complex roadmaps.
Hands on experience with all stages of PDLC with an emphasis on upfront
planning.

*Basic Qualifications*
A positive outlook, strong personal values, a curious and detail-oriented
nature, and the drive to excel and thrive in an exciting, fast-paced
environment. Exceptional portfolio and project management skills with a
proven track record of successfully managing and delivering large complex
projects/roadmaps. Excellent organization skills and a natural ability to
multitask in a challenging environment. Outstanding problem-solving skills
and a sharp strategic mindset. Keen analytical skills and an ability to work
with complex data in order to derive insights and impact business decisions.

Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal. Strong presence
with the ability to clearly communicate to all levels of senior management.
Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills, and
he ability to foster deep relationships within a dispersed international
team. Understanding of technology and ability to facilitate communication
between technical and non-technical audiences.
Exceptional Excel and PowerPoint skills are a big plus.
5+ years of professional experience in project management.

Please send me your resume with your rate, location, availability and
contact number.

 Regards

Udayasree V.K
Business Development Officer

7 Nestle Wood Way
Princeton, NJ 08540 Contact No: 732-419-2619
Email Id :          ud...@itlunar.com,
                        itlu...@gmail.com
Company Web site: www.itlunar.com
*it*   *LUNAR*