*Hi,
Please find the requirement below and answer ASAP with updated resume and
contact details to sha...@osairtech.com ...Thanks a lot...
Resumes with the following information will be given preference.

Full Name:
Current Location:
Relocation:
Availability:
Work Authorization in US:
Contact Number:
Email:
Rate on C2C:

Please ensure all candidates have all skills listed under "Required Skills"
on their resume.
EDI Software Analyst local to Maryland
**Location :* Rockville, Maryland
*Duration *: 6 months
*Rate *: open

Our client, located in Rockville, Maryland, is looking for an EDI Software
Analyst for a long term contract. Candidates must be located in the
Northeast and be available for a Face to Face interview. The job description
is below:

The focus on this position is Healthcare/EDI experience and Oracle PL/SQL
development experience.  Our client is looking for someone to develop
software, not just maintain it.

*RESPONSIBILITIES:*
Analysis, design, development, testing, troubleshooting, optimizing,
enhancing, and maintenance of :
o    EDI applications in various formats that include ANSI X12, NSF, and
other proprietary formats using EDI mapping tool Pervasive Data Integrator.
o    Complex Oracle PL/SQL procedures/packages/triggers and VB functions.
o    Automation tasks – Scheduling, FTP, Encryption/Decryption, Zip/Unzip.

Creating and maintaining interfaces between applications systems, and Client
EDI Transactions.
Applying in-depth knowledge of systems and business to the development of
technical design for large complex processes and projects.
Evaluating user requests for new and modifications to applications /
programs / processes / maps.
Assessing Technical scope and complexity.
Analyzing data to determine solutions, such as alternate methods,
procedures, and changes in processing methods and practice.
Creating test plans and test cases and executing unit and integration
testing.
Developing system, program, technical, and end-user documentation.
Assuring user satisfaction with deliverables, accuracy, timeliness, and
completeness in meeting requirements.
Participating in project meetings, providing input to project plans, and
providing status updates.
Implementing HIPAA regulations while implementing EDI solutions.

*QUALIFICATIONS:*
·         Bachelor’s degree in computer Science/Information systems or
equivalent.
·         3 yrs of development experience with EDI mapping tool
Pervasive/Data Junction.
·         3 yrs of development experience in working with Oracle database
and PL/SQL.
·         Thorough understandings of EDI ANSI standards. Particularly for
development and support of 270/271, 276/277, 834, 837 and 997 EDI
transactions.
·         Experience in working on large scale and highly available systems
that process millions of transactions per day.
·         Ability to work in a highly dynamic and fast paced environment and
react positively to change.
·         We expect this candidate to be incredibly well rounded in the
Application Development and Software Engineering space. This includes EDI
and Database design and development. The ideal candidate will possess a
broad knowledge of legacy, current and emerging technologies.
·         Is constantly excited to try new things and learn (and teach) new
skills.
·         Thrives in an environment that is conducive to professional
development and learning where all team members are challenged to test their
own limits in the spirit of growth.
·         Values the satisfaction of our customers and makes every effort to
exceed the expectations of our team members, our customers and most
importantly themselves.
·         Believes that mutual trust and respect are key foundational
elements of great teams.
·         Respects that all team members have different talents, skills,
interests and roles.
·         Works well in an atmosphere of respect and professionalism that
encourages open communication and cooperation.
·         Believes that the best results for our customers are those that
are consistent, repeatable and of extremely high quality and believes that
process and methodology are keys to achieving consistent, quality results.

Regards,

SHASHI
OSAIR Technologies
sha...@osairtech.com