Hi,

Hope you are doing great.

Please find the requirement given below and if you have anyone with you,
send the suitable and updated resume along with Contact Details, Visa
Status, Availability and Rate to ven...@agilees.com as soon as possible.

Title: *Sr. Oracle Financials Functional Consultant*

Location: San Jose, CA

Duration: 6+ months

*Required Skills:*

- We immediately require a *Sr. Oracle Financials Consultant* for our
client.

- The consultant must have at least 8+ years of experience.

- The consultant should have experience with Oracle Financial modules
like *Account
Receivables (AR), General Ledger (GL), Fixed Assets (FA) with version
11.5.10 / 11i/R12.* - *MANDATORY*

- The consultant *must have Functional implementation experience with a
Costa Rican organization*. - *MANDATORY*

- Experience with *Free trade Zones and Asset Localization* are paramount. -
*MANDATORY*

- The candidates *must speak Spanish*. – *MANDATORY*

Thanks and regards,

Venkat
Agile Enterprise Solutions, Inc.
Phone: 630-242-3952 ext 215