Hello*,*

We have an immediate opening for* Oracle 11i Federal Functional Consultant
*in Baltimore, MD. We have identified you as a potential candidate and would
like to speak with you.  It's an urgent Requirement and please review the
below Job Requirement and let me know if you are interested and forward your
resume.

*Title                : Oracle 11i Federal Functional Consultant*

Location         *: **Baltimore**, MD.***

Duration         *:* *3 months.*

* *

*Oracle 11i Federal Functional Consultant***

* *

*Job Description*

Oracle 11i Functional AR and Collections experienced resource

*Oracle 11i Federal Apps experience is REQUIRED.*

* *

Background Check:  will go through 1-2 week background check before start.

*Thanks and regards*

*Rajesh*

*Millenniumsoft Inc***

*Fairfax**, VA 22031***

*Tel:   703 889 8988***

*Fax : 703 698 9233***

*raje...@gomillenniumsoft.com***

information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or
copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Under Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed
by the 105th US Congress this email cannot be considered spam as long as the
sender includes contact information and removal method. If you wish to be
removed, please send me an email to* raje...@gomillenniumsoft.com* with all
alias addresses and in the subject type "REMOVE".