Dear Partner,

Good Afternoon,

Hope this e-mail will find you at your best.

We have an urgent requirement for " SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR " consultants with
one of my clients. Please find the details and the complete job description
of the position given below.

Position:                          System Administrator Consultant

Location:                         Phoenix, AZ

Duration:                        6 Months with possibility of extension

Rate:                                As Low As Possible $/hr AI

Start Date:                       ASAP

Positions:                        ONE

ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to be Self-sufficient
- Contribute to the development of best practices, policies and
documentation
- Perform basic user account management and other, common, administrative
tasks
- Build, deploy, secure, monitor and manage systems in development and
production environments
- Assist with resolving issues relating to hardware and software
- Work with an established change control process
- Help operate and maintain back-up systems
- Share on-call responsibilities to provide 24x7 support
- Will be working off-hours during a maintenance shift

QUALIFICATIONS:

The competencies listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill
sets and abilities desired in order to be successful in this role:
- Strong competence in Solaris 10 (both x86 and sparc) and Windows operating
systems
- Working knowledge of ZFS, zones, SMF
- Solid understanding of unix sar and stat tools
- Working knowledge of Veritas Volume manager and Disksuite
- Strong ability to troubleshoot issues
- Demonstrated knowledge of supporting enterprise class systems in a
production environment
- Detail oriented and strong organizational skills
- Host-side management of SAN/NAS/DAS hardware and HBAs
- Experience with VMWare Virtual Infrastructure
- Familiarity with HP Openview and Remedy
- Legato Networker experience a plus
- Load balancer experience a plus
- Experience with active directory, LDAP, virtual tape libraries and Veritas
volume replicator a plus.

Kindly go through the position details and let me know if you have any
consultants matching the skill set or would really appreciate if you can
refer me some one with this skill set.

Kindly submit the resumes with the complete information of Rate, Contact,
Availability, Location & Visa status to speed up the submission process.

Please feel free to get in touch with me for any further information or
queries.

You may pass this opening along to others in your network also who may be
looking for work.

Hope to have some great business in the mere future.

Thanks and you have a great day ahead........

Thanks for your time & concern ...

PRANEETH

Principal Consultant - Business Development || Platinum Infosys Inc ||

Phone: 214 - 550 - 0886 | Fax: 214 - 260 - 1160 | Email:
prane...@platinuminfosys.com |

Yahoo Live @ Praneeth_rec | Linked@ http://www.linkedin.com/in/linkpraneeth
| Visit us @ www.platinuminfosys.com |

  _____

Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a
mailing list, reply with "
<mailto:prane...@platinuminfosys.com?subject=_r%20e%20m%20o%20v%20e_>
remove" and include your "original e-mail address/addresses" in the subject
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.

  _____

Think Green: Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.