Hi Folks,

Hope you are doing fine.

This is Nasser working for "Vyshnavi Infotech" I am trying to fill the
Oracle Discoverer Consultant position located in Portland, OR.

Please let me know if you have any Consultants with all  the required
skills, please contact me at your earliest convenience. Also, please
send an MS Word version of the resume with contact information. I also
need your most competitive bill rate included.

Position Title:                         Oracle Discoverer Consultant

Work Location:                      Portland, OR

Duration:                                 3+ Months

Job Description:

- We have a client need for two Discoverer report developers near
Portland, OR.

- Our consultant failed today. Client is County. Please send me a good
solid resume and interview will be tomorrow...

- The client is live with Oracle 11.5.10 and needs some help in
preparing some reports.    - We need someone with solid Discoverer 2000
experience to build views and reports.       - This would be a 3 month
engagement.

- Start date is ASAP.

- Also HRMS, Payroll experience and discoverer reports experience is
very important. They need to have a real time experience on this.

Don't send anyone without this

Reply ASAP as this is an Urgent requirement.

Thanks and Regard,

Nasser

Email- nas...@vysinc.com <mailto:nas...@vysinc.com>

Vyshnavi InfoTech Inc;

Herndon, VA 20170

Phone# (703) 953 2927

Fax# 703 547 0135

Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click "Remove".

To find more about my Company please visit www.vyshnaviinfotech.com
<http://www.vyshnaviinfotech.com/>