Hi Folks,

Hope you are doing fine.

This is Nasser working for "Vyshnavi Infotech" I am trying to fill the
Documentum Developer position located in Water Street, New York.

Please let me know if you have any Consultants with all  the required
skills, please contact me at your earliest convenience. Also, please
send an MS Word version of the resume with contact information. I also
need your most competitive bill rate included.

Position Title:                         Documentum Developer

Work Location:                      Water Street, New York

Duration:                                 6+ Months

Note: Need only local who can attend a Face to Face after a Telephonic
Interview.

Job Description:

- Documentum Developer that will assist the Client's development team
with enhancing and maintaining our Documentum based application.

- Developer should be experienced in Documentum 6.0.

Experience of following:

-         Documentum Foundation Services

-         Documentum Foundation Services Productivity Layer

-         Web Services

-         Construction of consolidated Web Services

-         Documentum Object Model

-         Branch Office Caching Services

-         Documentum Business Object Framework - Type Based Objects

-         Java

Familiar with EMC Documentum best practices
Willing to show ownership of construction areas
Team player - with excellent communication skills
Over 5 years experience of DCTM implementation

Reply ASAP as this is an Urgent requirement.

Thanks and Regard,

Nasser

Email- nas...@vysinc.com <mailto:nas...@vysinc.com>

Vyshnavi InfoTech Inc;

Herndon, VA 20170

Phone# (703) 953 2927

Fax# 703 547 0135

Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click "Remove".

To find more about my Company please visit www.vyshnaviinfotech.com
<http://www.vyshnaviinfotech.com/>