Hi Folks,

Hope you are doing fine.

This is Nasser working for "Vyshnavi Infotech" I am trying to fill the
Java Developer position located in Walnut Creek, CA.

Please let me know if you have any Consultants with all  the required
skills, please contact me at your earliest convenience. Also, please
send an MS Word version of the resume with contact information. I also
need your most competitive bill rate included.

Position Title:                         Java Developer

Work Location:                      Walnut Creek, CA

Duration:                                  6+ Months

Open for consultants with EAD or GC or US Citizen only.

Skills Required:

J2EE, Java, spring, Spring Web flow (SWF), Spring MVC, Spring Portal,
XHTML, Oracle, ecommerce experience

Plus:

Hibernate, web services

Thanks and Regard,

Nasser

Email- nas...@vysinc.com <mailto:nas...@vysinc.com>

Vyshnavi InfoTech Inc;

Herndon, VA 20170

Phone# (703) 953 2927

Fax# 703 547 0135

Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click "Remove".

To find more about my Company please visit www.vyshnaviinfotech.com
<http://www.vyshnaviinfotech.com/>