* Hi,

Hope you are doing great! If you are interested in below position, please
get back to me with below information mandatory for submission.*

*Role: Senior Developer - EDI **Location: Austin, TX*
*Duration: 6 Months+*

*
*
This resource should preferably be of a *more senior level*.

*Description *
▪ Assist Accenture Team Lead with small- to medium-sized team of *JCAPS,
SeeBeyond and Java developers.*
▪ Oversee Analysis, design, build and development test in* EDI* for one or
more of the following functional interfaces: Provider, Member, Health Care
Encounter, and Encounter Response.
▪ Work closely with business analysts to understand business and functional
requirements and ensure application development meets those requirements.
▪ Work closely with application architects to ensure application development
meets technical requirements and adheres to architecture standards.
▪ Produce high-quality documentation that is accurate and consistent with
current project standards.
▪ Take hands-on approach with technical resources to design and implement
necessary changes to meet technical requirements.
▪ Coordinate testing and defect resolutions with test and development teams.
▪ Identify, escalate, and manage project issues and risks in a timely
manner.

*Skills:*

*Required:
*▪* Minimum two year full life-cycle Java application development
experience. Experience using Sun Java CAPS* preferred.
▪ Implementation of one or more *HIPAA*-compliant EDI transaction formats.
▪ Experience with one of the following *X12* standard formats: 274, 277,
820, 834, 835, 837P, 837D, and 837I.
▪ Experience with one of the following* HL7* messaging standards, preferably
with HL7 v3.

*Preferred:
*▪ Experience developing service-oriented architecture, Java based web
services and BPEL is strongly desired.
▪ Experience using SoapUI, CruiseControl, JUnit ,  Netbeans, PMD and
Checkstyle Development tools is preferred.
▪ Previous Medicaid, Encounter or HL7 implementation experience
▪ Experience managing or assisting in managing small- to medium-sized teams
of diverse backgrounds.
▪ Familiar with UML process and documentation methods
▪ Test Director, Serena, Subversion, Team Foundation Server or similar test
and configuration management tools
▪ Kintana or similar project management tools
  *BELOW INFORMATION MANDATORY FOR SUBMISSION

Full Name                                           :

Contact Info (Home & Work & Cell) :

Availability Status                              :

Current Location (City, State)            :

Status (US Citizens/ Green Card/H1B) :
Hourly rate on (c2c/w2/1099):

Employer details for (H-1B) consultants:
*

Thanks & Regards,

Sandra Lawson
1874|Sunrise valley Drive|
Suite 200|Reston|VA 20191
Phone:703-349-6736|Fax:703-991-5532
san...@tammina.com | www.tammina.com
Yahoo IM: sandra_tamm...@ymail.com

address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.