Dear friends,

Please add me *(ptiw...@compunnel.com )* in your requirements list so that I
would be able to submit my hot list consultants for your requirements we
have 40-45 consultants on bench.

I would really appreciate your help on this.

Thanks and Regards,

*Prakash Tiwari*

Account Manager

*Compunnel Software Group Inc. *

*MBE (Minority Business Enterprise)*

(: (609) 606-9010, Extn: 1328

6: (609) 452-0882

Email: ptiw...@compunnel.com

______________________________________________­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­________________________________________________

12 Perrine Road, Suite # 104 Monmouth Jn., NJ 08852
*www.compunnel.com*<http://www.compunnel.com/>
*     **www.infoproworldwide.com* <http://www.infoproworldwide.com/>

This message is intended solely for the addressee. It is confidential and
may be legally privileged. Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
or distribution of the message, or any action or omission taken by you in
reliance on it, except for the purpose of the delivery to the addressee, is
prohibited and may be unlawful. Any confidentiality or privilege is not
waived or lost because this email has been sent to you by mistake.
Therefore, please return the email to the sender by way of notification and
immediately delete it from your computer. Please immediately contact the
sender if this email is incomplete or illegible. The Company has put in best
possible attempts to sweep e-mails and attachments for viruses; we accept no
liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses that may still
crop up.