*Please send resumes to **a...@ling-tech.com* <a...@ling-tech.com>

I need a strong Java developer (MUST HAVE WEBSPHERE PORTAL WCM EXP) for our
client Thomson Reuters in Eagan, MN. Duration is 6+ months.  Rate is up to
55-60/hr. Companies are getting tighter on rates so the lower the better.
LOCALS STRONGLY PREFERRED. LOCALS WILL BE CONSIDERED FIRST.   The details
are below.  Full name, phone, email address and rate needed required on all
replies. I will contact the people who look most qualified. Please contact
your candidate first for feedback. If I have talked to them, they will know
if they are submitted. If I have not talked to them, they were probably not
the right fit or I have not got to them yet.
*Eagan, MN. Duration is 6+ months.  Rate is up to 50/hr.
*
 Candidates must have expertise with IBM Portal 6.x WCM exp.  Don't send
unqualified people.
Manager's notes: They to have more of an expertise with IBM Portal 6.x WCM
(Web Content Management); Helping to architect the content for the business
and how it interacts with the portlets in the website.
 Short Job Description
The eCommerce web application software development group is seeking a
motivated high performing person to join a team of developers responsible
for creating multiple websites for a major growth business at Thomson West.
The development effort requires knowledge and effort for all aspects of
website development, including back-end architecture and infrastructure
work, database interaction, middle tier web services development, working
with third party applications API’s and building UI components.  The primary
development language is Java using Oracle.  Also, Websphere Portal 6.x
experience is required along with significant general portlet development
experience.
 As part of this effort, the developer will be responsible for gathering and
understanding business requirement documents and applying best practice
development efforts towards solutions, while working and collaborating with
lead developers.
 The project development team is using Agile techniques, so familiarity with
Agile development is desired but not required.
 Primary Responsibilities
Work with the business team to help architect their content layout strategy
using IBM Portal WCM 6.x along with helping implement that strategy.
Design and develop applications to support the business.  Work with a small
focused development team, crafting solutions to architecture and feature
needs.
Share technical knowledge with other team members
Work individually as well as within a matrixed group environment
Participate in design and code reviews
Strive to exceed expectations of our business and technology partners along
with our peer development team
Minimum Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related degree
IBM Websphere Portal WCM 6.0 (or above): including site structure design,
content/component creation, authoring/presentation template creation, and
WCM tag usage.
IBM Websphere Portal 6.0 (or above) development experience, including
portlet development and WCM integration
2+ years of general Portlet development experience, IBM Portal
Familiarity with the IBM RAD development environment
3+ years of Java development experience
2+ years of web application development experience
2+ years of relational database experience (Oracle, SQL Server) related to
development including connecting to and querying for data (SQL)
Strong problem solving, analysis, design, and testing skills
Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
 Web Services (SOA) development experience
Experience with AJAX
Experience with Hibernate and Spring framework
XML/XSL background
Thanks & Regards,
Anil

Work: 703-880-2640 Extn: 4009 a...@ling-tech.com