**
* *

Dear Business Partner,

I wish you are doing great today.  My name is Haritha I am a Tech recruiter
from SanVista Inc.

I have an urgent requirement and would appreciate you if you can forward to
me any suitable profiles for this.

* *

*Title: *Business Development Manager IT Staffing

*Location: NJ*

*Skills*: BDM, IT, Staffing, Sales Management.

* *

*Attributes*: Result oriented self motivated, ambitious, has a positive
attitude and knows the market very well

* *

*Responsibilities:***

You will handle all aspects of:

1. Client relationship management
2. Building accounts with contractor staffing needs and ongoing support
3. Direct hire placements
4. New Account Sales
5. Staffing Solution Sales
6. Partnering and identifying opportunities for IT Services project
7. Account penetration and ongoing support
8. Leverage your existing relationships and network to open new business
9. Deliver EXCELLENT Customer Service

*Required Experience*:

1. Minimum 3 years of direct Staffing business development with new
companies.
2. Demonstrated knowledge of developing sales pipeline.
3. Experience in building a contract staffing stable within clients
4. Effective management of short and long-term sales opportunities
5. Strong presentation and closing skills
6. Strong communication skills
7. Sharp, articulate, and energetic with a CAN-DO attitude
8. Power user MSOffice and related products

Thanks and Regards

Haritha

SanVista Inc.,* *

*Work  : 586-473-6367 *