Hi Folks,

Hope you are doing fine.

This is Nasser working for "Vyshnavi Infotech" I am trying to fill the
Business Analyst Position located in Horsham, PA

Please let me know if you have any Consultants with all  the required
skills, please contact me at your earliest convenience. Also, please
send an MS Word version of the resume with contact information. I also
need your most competitive bill rate included.

Position Title:                       Business Analyst

Work Location:                    Horsham, PA

Duration:                               6+ Months

Our Client needs an ECOMMERCE BA with Heavy ATG experience....

Must have 10/10 communication skills

Client prefers somewhat local candidates

In Person interview is needed after a phone screen.....

Thanks and Regard,

Nasser

Email- nas...@vysinc.com <mailto:nas...@vysinc.com>

Vyshnavi InfoTech Inc;

Herndon, VA 20170

Phone# (703) 953 2927

Fax# 703 547 0135

Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click "Remove".

To find more about my Company please visit www.vyshnaviinfotech.com
<http://www.vyshnaviinfotech.com/>