Please mail the resumes at nar...@sriveninfosys.com

Hi,

This is Naresh. We have hot requirements on Cache Database Developers. Please
send me the updated resume of your consultant ASAP.

Position    :    Cache Database Developers

Location   :    New Hampshire

Duration   :    6 Months

Phone hire

Need two professional references from recent projects

Candidates should have recent experience with the following:

·         Cache Database, a product of Intersystems

·         Experience with Cache Object Script

·         Cache Server Pages (CSP)

·         MUMPS

·         Prior projects involving 837/ 835 Interfaces (ANSI ASC X12)

·         Business functionality includes experience with Medical Billing,
Transcription, Encoding, and Eligibility Verification

Thanks & Regards
NARESH

Technical Recruiter
Sriven Infosys INC
Voice : 212-999-6251 Ext: 220
Alt   : 646-644-2894

Fax  :212-658-9460
nar...@sriveninfosys.com
www.sriveninfosys.com

If wanted to be Removed,Plz reply in  the subject line "Remove". Sorry for the
inconvenience caused