*Hi Friends*

*     Here with a Immediate requirement please send only suitable profiles
to j...@ascentinc.net.
*

*
*

*Learning Mnagement System(LMS ) Business analyst***

*Duration: *6 Months+ Contract** *Location: Cambridge, MA*
*LOCALS PREFERRED

NEARBY LOCATION WOULD ALSO BE CONSIDERED.*

Our customer needs an LMS BA to support their current ISO Train Environment.
This person will be responsible for day to day support of this application.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience.

Technology Proficiencies Required:

- Support of an LMS system (Iso Train preferred) Plateau experience as well

- Good BA skills- experience writing Full Cycle SDLC documents

- Experience troubleshooting bugs and fixing them.

- Strong Documentation skills

- Experience supporting application that run on Windows Servers, good SQL
skills and toad.

- Having support of other COTS applications is a major plus

 *
------------------------------
*

*If interested, I need these details to make the entire process faster: *

   1. Full Name:
   2. Current Location:
   3. Contact:
   4. Availability:
   5. Hourly Rate:
   6. Annual Salary:
   7. Work Authorization:
   8. Updated resume:

*Referrals very much appreciated!*

**

**

If you have any questions please feel free to call me

Thanks & Regards

*JAKS **(**Business Development Manager)

ASCENT TECHNOLOGIES INC,*
15, PrestburySquare, 3rd Floor, Suite 12,Newark DE 19713| www.ascentinc.net

Voice: 302-355-0496 | 302-355-0517 |Fax 302-525-4485 |

Email: j...@ascentinc.net

Google-talk: jaks.ascent...@gmail.com

 Yahoo-messenger: jaks.ascent...@yahoo.com

(BEST WAY TO CONTACT ME IS E-MAIL to j...@ascentinc.net )

We respect your online privacy. If you would like to be removed from our
mailing list then please reply with "Remove" in the subject and we will
comply immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.