Dear Partners,

Here is our updated hotlist with Sharepoint profiles. Pl. let me know if you have any matching client requirements for them:

1. Nand Konduri
Skills: JAVA developer with Hibernate
Clients: Carquest, Fairpoint, Texas Utlity
Location: NC/Relocation: Open/Availability: 2 weeks

2. Indrani Basu
Skills: Project Manager
Clients : KPMG, Microsoft, Perkin Elmer
Location: NJ/Relocation: NJ/NYC and nearby/Availability: ASAP

3. Prasanna Keshav

Skills: Python Web Developer
Clients: Texas Learning, SLK Software, Satyam
Location: NJ/ Relocation: Open/Availability: ASAP

4. Sanjeev Porandla
Skills: Business Objects developer
Clients: Genentech, Eli Lily, BNP Paribas, SBC, Kraft Fooods
Location: NJ/ Relocation: Open/Availability: ASAP

5. Satya Boyina
Skills: Embedded Systems Engineer
Clients: Eaton Aerospace, Honeywell
Location: NJ/ Relocation: Open/Availability: 2 weeks

6. Sridevi Mani
Skills: JAVA/Websphere portal Developer
Clients: Lexis Nexis, Oracle Corp, Scandent Solutions
Location: OH/Relocation: Open/Availability: ASAP

7. Amar D Singh
Skills: JAVA with Ruby on Rails
Clients: SAP LAbs, Citi Group, SNAP in, Southwest Insurance Services
Location: WA/Relocation: Open/Availability: ASAP

8. Maurya M.
Skills: Senior JAVA Developer
Clients: Vanguard Group, NCR Corp, JB Hunt, HCL
Location: NJ/Relocation: Open/Availability: ASAP

9. Manu B.
Skills: Lead .net/c# developer
Clients: ICS, AXA Advisors, Honeywell
Location: WA/Reloaction: Open/Availability: ASAP

10. Samuel C.
Skills:  Senior .net/C# developer/Lead
Clients: BOA, Merill Lynch, Zynx Health, Accenture
Location: NJ/Relocation: Open/Availability: ASAP

11. Viswa Varanasi
Skills: JAVA Architect
Clients: Misys, Digite, Lightsurf, Fiserv
Location: NJ/Relocation: NJ, NYC, CA, IL, CT and NC/Availability: 2 weeks notice

 12. Sumit Kundu
Skills: Weblogic Admin
Clients: Oracle/BEA Systems, Thomson Financials, GM, HCL
Location: MA/Relocation: Open/Availability: ASAP

13. Anush Varma
Skills: Senior JAVA Developer
Clients: Liberty Mutual, Goldman Sachs, Freddie Mac, Xcel Energy
Location: OH/Relocation: Open/Availbility: 2 weeks

14. Kaushik Krishna
Skills: .net/C# developer
Clients: Zynx Health, GE WMC, Nascent, Janus Teamware
Location: NJ/Relocation: Open/Availability: ASAP

Sharepoint profiles
----------------------
1. Nitin Sablok
Skills: Sharepoint developer
Clients: Topaz Bridge, Toyota Racing, EDMC, Agilent
Location: WA/Relocation: Open/Availability: ASAP

2. Manohar Vibhuti
Skills: Sharepoint developer
Clients: Topaz Bridge, Deptt of Defense, Pearson Education, Societe Generale
Location: NJ/Relocation: Open/Availability: ASAP

3. Charles Wesley
Skills: Sharepoint Developer
Clients: Zynx Health, Highpoint Solutions, Accenture, BOA, Merill Lynch
Location: NJ/ Relocation: Open/Availability: ASAP

 --

Roger Banerjee
Business Development Manager

Website:www.camotechnologies.com    www.camogroup.com
Address: AspenCorporatePark, 1480 Route 9 North, Suite 301, Woodbridge, NJ07095

The information contained in this e-mail transmission is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended only for the addressee(s) stated above. If you are not an addressee, any use, dissemination, distribution, publication, or copying of the information contained in this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by telephone (+1 732 602 8886 ext 26), or e-mail the sender and delete the e-mail from your system. If you do not want to receive our emails please let us know so that we may delete you from our email list. CAMO Technologies and subsidiaries ("CAMO Group") do not accept liability for damage caused by this email. and may monitor email traffic.