Dear Business Partner,

I wish you are doing great today.  My name is Haritha I am a Tech recruiter
from SanVista Inc.

I have an urgent requirement and would appreciate you if you can forward to
me any suitable profiles for this.

* *

*ROLE: *Open VMS System Support

*Duration:*                      4 months

*Location:*                     Trenton, NJ

* *

*Description***

Short Description:

Provide day-to-day support of mission critical OpenVMS production
applications. This person will be needed to support the existing system
until it is completely replaced. The conversion is expected to be complete
by September 2009.

Complete Description:

These systems include a Transportation On-line Payroll System (TOPS),
Operations Training System and Ridership Analysis Performance System.

The TOPS system is currently being replaced by the Teledriver system.

Required / Desired Skills

*Skill                                                 Required /
Desired         Amount of Experience***

TOPS system experience                  Required                       5
Years

COBOL
Required                       5  Years

open VMS Application Development    Required                       5  Years

DCL
Required                       5  Years

Fortran
Required                       5  Years