PEGA Skills is a MUST. Pl. send me only relevant resumes.

Dear Partners,

Kindly find below requirement from our Direct Client. Let me know incase if
you have any good resumes.

Title: Associate Architect/Architect *Technology
Total IT Experience: 8-12 yrs
Relevant Experience on PEGA: 6-7 Yrs
Job Location: Westborough, MA or New York, NY
No of Positions: 6
Primary / Must Skills: PEGA, Java, PRPC

Duration: 6-12 Month

Rates: Open

Responsibilities:

* PRPC application development is mandatory (V5 experience preferred)

* Experience in designing PRPC applications including gathering of
requirements, formulating design of Class structure, Rules Sets structure,
Organization structure, identification of Properties and design of Flows
based on the requirements.

* Good knowledge of PEGA Guardrails

* Experience in Integration Services of PRPC * Rule-Connects and Rule
Services, developing activities, using/implementing Functions, Core Java
Programming (experience in JavaScript and/or J2EE will be a big plus), PRPC
User Interface development * Sections, Harnesses, Flow Actions developing
web-based UI*s using DHTML, Object-oriented JavaScript and implementation of
Declarative Processing features * Expressions, Constraints, On Change,
Decision Rules like Decision Table, Decision Map etc.

Title: Senior Consultant / Consultant - Technology

Total IT Experience: 4-8 yrs
Relevant Experience on PEGA: 4 Yrs
[...]

Thanks & Regards,

Tejas Shah

APEX-2000 Inc.

14151-B Robert Paris Ct.,

Chantilly, VA 20151.

Tel : (703) 953 2585

Fax : (703)-656-4965

Web : http://www.apex-2000.com

Certified Minority Business Enterprise(MBE)