Please mail the resumes at nar...@sriveninfosys.com

Hi,

This is Naresh. We have hot requirements on Dot Net W/CRM. Please send me the
updated resume of your consultant ASAP.

Position    :   Dot Net W/CRM

Location   :   Houston, TX,

Duration   :   3+ Months

Phone screen followed by In-person interview
Need two professional references from recent projects

A major media firm, seeks a .NET Developer with strong VB.Net and SQL Server
experience to assist with enhancements in their CRM/Sales Automation system
built using Open-Source technology.  You'll work with a top-notch development
team and project manager to ensure smooth implementation of major enhancements.

·         2+ years experience as a .NET & VB.NET Developer, classic ASP
experience is a huge plus

·         Strong Microsoft SQL Server including Stored Procedures

·         CRM system exp

·         Media industry experience

·         Excellent communications skills are necessary

Thanks & Regards
NARESH

Technical Recruiter
Sriven Infosys INC
Voice : 212-999-6251 Ext: 220
Alt   : 646-644-2894

Fax  :212-658-9460
nar...@sriveninfosys.com
www.sriveninfosys.com

If wanted to be Removed,Plz reply in  the subject line "Remove". Sorry for the
inconvenience caused