PL. NOTE - For all the submission on the THIS requirement I would need 2
references (1 Needs to be of an American Origin). Pl. submit only those
candidates who can provide me with this references.

Dear Partners,

Kindly find below requirement from our client. Let me know incase if you
have any good resumes.

Title : SAP CRM ISA Technical Consultant
Positions : Contract (1)
Location : Andover,MA
Duration : 3 - 6 months

Rate : Open

Description :

.         Looking for SAP CRM ISA technical consultant.

.         The consultant should be a CRM ISA Technical resource who has had
prior experience in extensively modifying the SAP CRM Web UI layer of B2B
and B2C Web shops.

Managers Note :

.         Duration of the project 3-4 months (Extendable)

Thanks & Regards,

Tejas Shah

APEX-2000 Inc.

14151-B Robert Paris Ct.,

Chantilly, VA 20151.

Tel : (703) 953 2585

Fax : (703)-656-4965

Web : http://www.apex-2000.com

Certified Minority Business Enterprise(MBE)