Hi friends Greetings,

Please send the resumes to se...@metaprousa.com

*JOB TITLE: ORACLE APPLICATIONS DEVELOPER *

* *

* *

The position is listed as Finance Data
Conversion SPA Contractor.

*EXPERIENCE WITH ORACLE FINANCE*
*AND ORACLE HR SYSTEMS*

Location is in Framingham, MA (just outside of Boston)
Needs are immediate
Rates are $40-45/HR
Contracts are 1 year to start

Essentially what we need is an Oracle Applications Developer
that have extensive conversions experience with Oracle Finance
and Oracle HR systems. We are seekking candidates with
Oracle Applications 11i or R12, Oracle eBusiness Suite 11i or R1
Oracle Applications Open Interfaces, and Public API, BPEL, SOA, and
Web Services is a plus. UNix required. Applications Implementation
Method (AIM or comparable metholody is desired.

Please call me if you have any questions.
Regards

Seshu
MetaPro IT Solutions
Ph : 913-660-0395