Hi,

Please send me your consultants' profile. A prompt response shall be truly
appreciated...

Please respond to j...@datagrp.com

PowerBuilder Developer
St. Louis, MO
Bill Rate:  $37/hr
Duration:  Till November

4 POSITIONS AVAILABLE!!!!

Scope of Work: *To perform PowerBuilder work as assigned, miscellaneous
enhancements and bug fixes. *Analyzing, developing, designing or modifying new
or existing systems or programs. *Testing and perfecting systems and programs,
including the preparation of program test data and the checking of written
programs. *Preparing and maintaining operating manuals, procedural write-ups,
flow charts, and other documentation. *Special assignments, both recurring and
non-recurring, in connection with data processing operations.

PowerBuilder 9.0 and SQL *Databases: Oracle and Sybase 12.5 *In-depth
experience in all phases of project development life-cycle *Experienced with MS
Office and a Windows XP environment *Ability to work with various levels of
clients. *Excellent written and verbal communication skills. *Experience
working as part of a large team using a structured development methodology.

Good understanding of Relational Database Concepts, SQL, PowerBuilder 9.0 and
Sybase 12.5. *Good analytical and communication skills. *Proficient in all
phases of application development from requirement definition and analysis,
through detail design, programming, unit test, system testing, and
implementation. *Be self-motivated and have the ability to manage multiple and
complex tasks. *Ability to work independently and in a team environment
*Occasional travel may be required for training purposes and customer support.

Thanks & Regards,

Joel Garner

Technical Recruiter

Data Group, Inc.