Title: Embedded Engineers

Location: Quakertown, PA

Duration: 3+ months

*F2F INTERVIEW NEEDED*

We have one consultant already running there, need more.  Looking for an
embedded engineer(s) to develop software for control devices.  This person
will write C code, develop test plans, and hold design reviews.  The
position is team-oriented.  Strong candidates will have a minimum of 3 years
experience with hands-on experience implementing real-time, embedded devices
and some experience implementing communication protocols.

*Some keywords for resumes:*

·         microcontroller

·         microprocessor

·         Freescale