Hi All,

Please don't send resumes without having experience with Cisco UCCE
server

Position: Network Engineer

Location: Austin, TX

Duration: 6 Months

Minimum Requirements:

Years               Skills/Experience

8                      Experience supporting complex computer networks

4+                    Automatic Call Distribution development and
implementation

2+                    CVP Version 4.x

2+                    ICM Version 7.x

Preferences:

Years               Skills/Experience

4+                    Cisco UCCE server and appliance hardware and
software

4+                    Cisco QOS policy manager experience

Any/Or             CCIE, CCNP, CISSP certification

                         Immediate availability

Regards

David
Recruiting Manager
Vyshnavi Infotech Inc
201 Elden Street, Suite # 201
Herndon, VA 20170
703-880-5122
703-563-9200 Fax
da...@vysinc.com
www.vyshnaviinfotech.com <http://www.vyshnaviinfotech.com/>
Yahoo Messenger: sudha_m...@yahoo.co.in <mailto:sudha_m...@yahoo.co.in>

Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise
 To be removed from our mailing list please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line of your e mail. We apologize for the inconvenience if any
caused.