Dear Associates

This is Krishna from Sure IT Inc, we have an Urgent requirement for the
Position of .Net Developer in the location of PA  for 6 Months +  Appreciate
if you could let me know your Consultant Updated profile ,Visa status
,Expected rate and Comfortable level. ASAP

Position:.Net Developers

Locals are Highly preferred

Location: PA

Duration:6 Months+

Job Description:

REQUIREMENTS:

Required:

1Strong SQL Server DB Development Skills.

SQL Server SSIS

1SQL Server TSQL programming

5+ years of development experience with applications that implement Object
oriented principles.

15+ years of full-lifecycle software development experience in .Net

2Strong written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills.

3Proven experience with object-oriented methodologies.

4Detail-oriented with a thorough and systematic approach to problem solving.

5Results-driven self-starter that is able to work in a fast paced team
environment.

Preferred, but not required:

Knowledge Of Webservices

1Any Experience With Dynamic Pdf

2Any experience with Infragistics web controls

TECHNOLOGY COMPETENCIES:

Languages and Methodologies:

        Required:       VB.NET.NET Framework 1.1, 2.0, 3.5

        Preferred:      VB.NET, Design Patterns

Development Tools:

        Required:       Visual Studio .NET 2008, XML, SourceSafe

        Preferred:      Team Foundation Server, SharePoint

Databases:

        Required:       SQL Server 2005 SSIS, SQL Server 2005 TSQL
programming

        Preferred:      SQL Server Reporting Services

Thanks&Regards,

Krishna

* Sure IT Solutions Inc.*

1801 W Queen Creek RD | Suite # 3 | Chandler | AZ 85248

Email: kris...@sureitinc.com <sa...@sureitinc.com> |
krishna.sur...@gmail.com <satya.sur...@gmail.com>

*Tel: (602)-490-0074 | Fax: (866) 322-0121*

*http:/www.sureitinc.com*

*P* Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary. Spread
environmental awareness.