*HI Friends,*
*Please let me know if you have any suitable consultants for this position.
please send resumes to **ra...@infowaretech.com* <ra...@infowaretech.com>*
972-325-1264*1862*

Technical SOA Architect with expertise in JAVA

5+ years designing Web / SOA components within the architectural standards

Duration: 6+ Months

Location: SFO, CA

Pay Rate: $42/hr C2C

Interviews today for qualified candidates

Let me know if you have any one for the above position

--
*Warm Regards

Ravi

InfowareTech Inc

Phone: 972-325-1264*1862

Fax: 214-350-4142

Email: ra...@infowaretech.com

www.infowaretech.com

HUB | MBE | WBENC Certified.*

Please reply with “REMOVE” in the subject line if you do not wish to get
emails from us in the future. Sorry for the inconvenience that it may have
caused.