Hello Folks,

Please respond to m...@datagrp.com

*THIS IS AN IMMEDIATE HIRE!*

*F2F required after Telephonic Interview*

*Local to CT/NJ/NY/PA*

*PLEASE CHECK THE REQUIREMENT THROUGHLY BEFORE SUBMISSION*

Position: Sr. Java Consultant

Rate: $40/hr Max

This position is expected to be needed for 15 months

Groton, CT

They will start with a phone interview but they will require a F2F, so we
would strongly prefer someone local or at least on the East Coast. We need
to keep the rate to $40/hour, as we have a new mark-up with this client.

“Client needs a developer consultant starting on 7/20. I’m looking for a
strong Java developer with specific experience in *EJB 3.0** (2-3 years), JSF
using Facelifts (2-3 years), and Rich Faces (1-2years).  Ideally, this
individual also has experience (1 year) developing/deploying Web
Services.  Seam
2.0 is a big plus.  This person will be working on a small team so good
communication skills are a must have.  *

This person will help continue to enhance an existing application that
manages request/approval for all technology related tools, roles and
equipment for all employees at Client.  In addition, this application
integrates with several other internal applications for automation and
notifications.

Thanks!

Matt

*Data Group Inc*