Dear Partner,

Please suggest any good matches ASAP.

*Priority requirement ***

*Must have good comm. skills**

**Must be local or very near by - MUST ==*

**

*Java Enterprise Architect*

NJ

6 months to 2 years

Rate: $70/hr to consultants (DOE)

*  *

The java programming should come inherently with this type of
resource.  *Spring
MVC and web services framework experience is a must.*  We need someone who
has designed, developed, and implemented "*fully secured" spring based web
services running on the public Internet*.  The security layer is paramount.
They must have experience implementing *x509 security certificates* (or
similar) using certificate management stores.  We want the capability to
have automated certificate management including revocation.

This resource will also *need to have Struts experience.   *A plus would be
experience moving from *Struts MVC to Swing MVC.*  Having someone who has
worked in the Web Logic environment would truly be a plus, as we may move
that direction in the future.  A good communicator is a must.  This includes
the ability to speak in non-technical terms to extrapolate technical
requirements from business requirements.

======  Pls suggest resumes to bhar...@magnusinfo.com

Thank you.