Hi Partners/Associates,

Please find the given below requirement and forward the suitable resumes to
b...@dwlabs.com.

*The requirement as follows**:*

* *

*Title        : Sr. Siebel Developers*

*Duration: 6months*

*Location: EI Segundo, CA*

* *

*THREE OPENINGS!*

Please send me only SENIOR DEVELOPERS! I WANT CONSULTANTS WITH 10+ YEARS OF
EXPERIENCE. 8-10 YEARS OF SIEBEL. I WILL NOT SPEAK TO ANYONE WITH LESS
EXPERIENCE THAN THIS.

Job Summary:  Our development group is looking for a senior Siebel Developer
who has strong Siebel architecture, integration, data, and
configuration/development background.  This individual must be well-rounded
and expert level proficiency in Siebel.   High level proficiency in an
additional computer language (e.g. Java, C++) is greatly desired but not
required.  This is a hands-on position and this individual must be a fast
learner and be able to multitask.

The following is the skill requirement:

   - Siebel 7 and/or Siebel 8 Core Consultant Certification are preferred.
   - Expert level proficiency in Siebel EAI architecture with 5+ years of
   hands on development experience.
   - Experienced in integrating Siebel with middleware platforms (Tibco,
   BEA, SeeBeyond, Fusion, etc.).
   - Expert level proficiency in Siebel Configuration and eScript with 3 or
   more years of hands on development experience.
   - Expert level proficiency in Siebel Work Flow.
   - High level proficiency in Siebel Server Architecture.
   - High level proficiency in understanding of Siebel data model.
   - High level proficiency in SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle RDBMS.
   - Experienced in Siebel EIM and EIM tuning process.
   - Demonstrate strong solution skills and prototyping techniques.
   - Good communication skills.  Good verbal and written skill.   Should be
   confident and capable to present technical and design presentation to a
   large group of audience.
   - Intermediate level proficiency in Java, OOP, and HTML programming
   languages.  High level proficiency in Java is desired
   - Bachelor Degree or equivalent education and/or experience in Computer
   Sciences, Computer Engineering, Computer Information System, or IT related
   field preferred.

*CONSULTANT DETAILS:*

Name of the consultant:

Contact number:

Current location:

Rate:

Availability:

Email address:

SSN (4 digits):

Visa Status:

Thanks & Regards

*Ben Lewis
*Account Manager- *Dwlabs Inc***

*Dwlabs Inc* | Direct: 732-231-7454 | Fax: 732-348-9590 |e mail: *
b...@dwlabs.com*| Website: *www.dwlabs.com|* 517 Route one South, Ste#3333,
Iselin, NJ - 08830