The Open Systems Midrange Engineering position in Westerville, OH that I
sent out a couple weeks ago has just re-opened.  The candidate that we had
interview was disqualified due to sub-par communication skills.  If you have
anyone else please let me know and I'll get them submitted over.

- 6 month duration

*Job Family Description:*
Responsible for the engineering planning, design, implementation, and
operation of Unix and Windows Midrange computing platforms for n-Tier
application architectures. Responsibilities include research and development
of new technology and engineering best practices, as well as the
implementation of complex and comprehensive solutions for enterprise and
Line of Business applications.

*Roles and Responsibilities:*
Planning and implementing SAN Storage Allocations, and Expansions across
EMC, HDS, CISCO, and Brocade hardware. Coordination with end customer PM's
and SA's required.

*Additional Skills:*
EMC and HDS Storage skills, specifically EMC DMX Clariion, and HDS USP,
AMS2000 Hardware. Command Line Interface skills for SAN provisioning.
CISCO and BROCADE SAN Switch skills. Command Line zoning and configuration.
Experience of using EMC and HDS SRDF/Shadowcopy and Point in Time
Replication tools

--
Thanks & Regards
Bill Jones | Technical Recruiter