Hi ,

Hope you are doing fine. I am Shubha Venkatesan and  am currently working as
a recruiter with  Frontier Technologies LLC . We are headquartered here in
Naperville IL and have over 90 + consultants in Java, .NET, and other skills
sets and most of them are certified in their area of specialization.

I would like to work with you and  request you to add my email-id
<http://in.mc11.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=shu...@frontiertechllc.com>
positions you may have with your clients and I promise that you will receive
the quality profiles thoroughly screened in all aspects in a very short
turnaround time.

Kindly add
<http://in.mc11.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=shu...@frontiertechllc.com>
shu...@frontiertechllc.com  in your vendor lists.

Please review the list of available consultants who are on our W2s

Consultants

       Skills

Total Experience

Availability

Current Location

Relocation

Suresh

Java , J2EE

9+

Immediate

WI

Open

Prashant

SSRS developer

7+

Immediate

KS

Open

Marshal

.NET

8+

Immediate

MA

Open

Ram

.NET

         7+

Immediate

IL

Open

Suneeta

Java

8+

Immediate

IL

Open

Raghu

Informatica

7+

Immediate

IL

Open

Looking forward to a mutually beneficial relationship

Thanks and Regards,

Shubha

Frontier Technologies

Frontier Tech Logo