Hello All,
Let me know if you have any matching profiles!!!!!!!

Position: Data architect
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 6 months

*Must Be Local*

Work with development team to work on Clarify application reporting or Point
of Sale background a plus…Most know Microstrategy and how to use Erwin tool
and understand data models for reporting such as star, snowflake, etc

--
Thanks & Regards
Praveen