Excellent Project Manager consultant available immediately for Projects

Please do send the requirements to  recruit...@sanvistainc.com
<%20recruit...@sanvistainc.com>

Dear Recruiter,

Let me present my available consultant Ratan Project Manager

Project Manager /Program Manager with over ten years of experience in the IT
industry in managing the full project

life cycle of various Application Development and e-Business projects in a
multi-platform environment. Have solid experiences in hands on development
in projects from initiation to implementation. Has solid skills in large
e-Business, technical consulting projects, operations projects, risk
management, web development, process automation, managed scoping, planning,
and execution, management/status reporting, application development
projects, implementation project, conversion project, automation projects,
data management and QA testing, flowcharting, project planning, project
estimation, project rollout, project resource management, change control,
project risk, strategic initiative, tracking, and project scope. Is also
proficient with Six Sigma methodologies (DMAIC and DMADV) for process
improvement, testing (IST, UAT), project delivery, vendor management (local,
offshore) with expertise in RFI/RFP /RFQ/RFS, SLA and SOW process, resource
management, tracking of campaigns to customers and prospects. Has
extensively developed, maintained and tracked complex project plans in MS
Project. Has provided quality of delivery for all IT projects. Managed
project cost, budget, and time line. Expert with each phase of SDLC
methodologies. Additionally, have excellent analytical, user interface and
communication skills.

*TECHNICAL SKILLS:*

Software:                                  Microsoft Access, Excel, Power
Point, Word, Outlook, Microsoft Project, and Visio

Warehouse Tools:                     Business Objects, Data Mart and TAGIMS

Operating System:                    MS Windows 1998/2000, Windows NT and
Windows XP,

Project Management Tools:       Centric, Method 123

Six Sigma Tools:                                   Minitab

*EDUCATION:*

Masters Degree in Business Administration (MBA) in Finance from Saint John’s
University, New York

Masters Degree of Science (MS) in Computer Science from City University of  New
York

Certified Six Sigma Green Belt

Certified Six Sigma Black Belt

Working on the Certification for PMI /PMP

Thanks and Regards
Haritha

*SanVista Inc.,** *
*Work: 586-473-6367 *