Hi

Let me know if you could support me on the below req. Please shoot the
resume to a...@aim-cc.com with the rate, contact details, current location
and visa status

*Need all the skills in Red*

We have an urgent position open forJava with SyncML @ Branchburg, NJ; the
details of the position are listed below, please forward matching resumes.
Feel free to call me for details

 Submit with the following details- (US Citizens/ GC/EAD/H1B)

*Skill summary - (in tandem with REQ) *

Details:

*Start Date - Immediate

*Location - Branchburg, NJ

*Rate - $45/hr all inc

*Duration - 06 months

*Sync with OMA*

*Please look for a strong SyncML Developer*

Hands On Experience with *SyncML & OMA* standards is a MUST !
- 5+ Years of Hands on experience in Core Java is MUST !
- *IMAP, POP3* knowledge is a PLUS
-Strong analytical & troubleshooting skills - Modifies, installs, and
prepares technical documentation for system software applications
Strong analytical & troubleshooting skills

Thanks & Regards

Amar
AIM Computer Consulting LLC
17197 N Laurel Park