Excellent Power Builder consultant available immediately for Projects

Please do send the requirements to  recruit...@sanvistainc.com
<%20recruit...@sanvistainc.com>

Dear Recruiter,

Let me present my available consultant Sachin, PowerBuilder

*Summary:*

v  *EIGHT *years of strong experience in Business Application development
using *Client-Server* and covering all phases of *Software development life
cycle* like Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation and
Maintenance on *Power Builder*, *PFC*, *Sybase12.5/11, Oracle9i, 8i, PL/SQL,
SQL Server2000/7.0*,*PVCS*,* Crystal Reports.*

v  Have knowledge of processes & methodologies for developing large-scale
mission critical applications.**

v  Good knowledge in TE edit control, a 3rd party word processing tool used
with Power Builder to offer advanced RTF editing*.*

v  Strong experience in programming skills with *Power Builder* (*10.5*, *9,
8, 7, 5.0) *with advanced features with *Power Builder Foundation Class
Library (PFC)* with corporate level, *XML* Export/import data window using *
template*, *Dynamic, Data Windows*, *Inheritance*, *Encapsulation*, *
Polymorphism*, *MDI*, *User Objects*, visual/Non visual user *object* and *
Menus.*.**

v  Good experience in design of databases using *Erwin*. *Database Model*and
*RDBMS *development using* Oracle 9i PL/SQL, Sybase12.5/11, MS SQL
Server2000/7.0, MS Access, Rapid SQL* and other database technologies.**

v  Performed Database developer role - Responsible for database developer
tasks such as business analysis, design and implementation. Wrote *stored
procedures*, *packages*, *functions*, *triggers*, *fine-tuning* *queries* &
*stored procedures*, debugging programs, writing *Transact SQL* and *reports
*.**

v  Good knowledge in Database analysis, design, normalization, and data
manipulation processes.**

v  Involved in Configuration Management and Quality Management activities -
Assist the database administrator and coordinate with other consultants, in
trouble-shooting errors in the existing system.**

v  Experience in developing and deploying applications for Freight Services,
Manufacturing, Sales/Marketing, Financial & Banking, Education/Student
Management and Purchases.**

v  Excellent experience in *Object Oriented Analysis, Design *and*Development.
*Very good communication / interpersonal skills & ability to work under
tight schedules.**

     *Skills Profile:*

*GUI*

PowerBuilder 5/6/7/8.01/9/10.5/11, VB 5/6, Developer 2000 and Data window
Builder

*Languages*

C, C++, C#, Java, *.*NET, COBOL, JCL, CICS, HTML, PL/SQL,

ISQL/TSQL and SQL*PLUS

*RDBMS*

Access 97/98, Oracle 7.x/8.x/8i, Sybase 10x/11x, Adaptive server,

Sybase SQL anywhere 5/6, WatcomSQL4, DB2, VSAM,

 MS-SQLServer 2000, Rapid SQL 7.5, Informix

*Script Language*

VBScript, JavaScript, JScript, HTML and ASP.

*O/S*

Windows 2000, Windows NT/95/98, UNIX, Novell Netware3.12,

MVS

*Design Tools*

Erwin, Power (S) Designer, UML, Rational Rose, OOAD

*Reporting Tools*

Seagate CrystalReports6/7, Oracle Reports 2.5, Discoverer3.x, SPUFI,

QMF, PEGASYS, MQ-Series, and EASYTRIEVE

*Other skills*

API*,* Solaris, Installsheild, Cold Fusion, SQL Builder, JSP, PVCS,

Object Cycle, SQLProgrammer, Sybase EA Server, MS Office Suite,

EDI diagrams, LDAP Power Image, Clear Case, Clear Quest, Web Graphics

Creation (artwork), Composer, Sun V880's, TE edit control, RTF editing.

*ERP Tools*

PeopleSoft7x (HRMS, People Code, SQR), SIEBEL E-CRM2000

*Hardware*

ES-9000, DEC Alpha, UNIX Server, HP-9000, IBM Compatible

Pentium PCs.

Thanks and Regards
Haritha

*SanVista Inc.,** *