Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing fine.

Please let me know if you have any Consultants with all the required
skills, please contact me at your earliest convenience. Also, please
send an MS Word version of the resume with contact information. I also
need your most competitive bill rate included.

Job Position: Mainframe Programmer
Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: 12+ Months

Will hire from phone screen

Need to be GC or US CITIZEN

Must Have Skills:

* Development experience in COBOL, JCL, VSAM.

* Experience in the Benefits administration domain

* Product knowledge of Sunguard Omniplus - Must have good knowledge of
the Omni Batch cycle, Must be familiar with the steps involved in the
Omniplus core upgrades.

* Analysis of the impact on Interface Systems due to upgrades on the
omni Core product

* Familiarity with Pricing/Pay-in processes/ Payout processes.

* Familiarity and understanding of Omniplus transactions like

* Loans, withdrawals, disbursement, transfers, reporting etc

* Must be very conversant with Omni Station

* Must be very comfortable with the Unified Edit and Post Processes

* Must have some level of experience in omni Scripts and their
execution.

* One lead should have good communication and leadership skills on top
of technology skills

Nice to have skills:

* Omni Scripting Experience. Especially in tuning Omni scripts for
Performance.

* Familiarity with other Omni suite of products like Omnipay, OmniSDA,
EXPAG/Power Image, Pyramid, Omni router

* Involvement in product Migration of Omni From one platform to another
like MF to UNIX.

* Experience in Conversion Ins and Conversion Outs of Omni

* Experience in CICS

We are not looking at anyone who is predominantly working in another
technology (like J2EE etc) and has interfaced with OMNI as part of their
application/project. We are also not looking at anyone who worked as a
user from the business side for OMNI.

Need core OMNIplus development experience as detailed above.

Thanks and Regard,

Nasser

Vyshnavi InfoTech Inc;

Herndon, VA 20170

Phone# (703) 880 5124

Fax# 703 547 0135

Email- nas...@vysinc.com <mailto:nas...@vysinc.com>

Linkedin Public Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/nasserbjamal

Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click "Remove".

To find more about my Company please visit www.vyshnaviinfotech.com
<http://www.vyshnaviinfotech.com/>