Dear Business Partner,

I wish you are doing great today.  This is *Kumar*; I am a Technical
Recruiter at *Symphony Enterprises LLC.* I have multiple requirements and
would appreciate if you can forward to me any suitable profiles.

* *
*Please Send Resumes to recrui...@symphonyenterprises.com* * * * *
*Title: * Oracle
OLAP Consultant *Location: * NY

*Duration: 3 months*

*Job Description:*

Apart from customer facing skills, the candidate needs to have the following
capabilities

1. Excellent Oracle OLAP Cube experience on DB versions 10g & Above.

2. At least 2 Oracle OLAP Cube Design, Develop and deployment Experience on
a DB size of  500 GB and above with more than 6 Dimensions, 2 Facts &
Multiple aggregation levels as part of the design.

3. Expertise in Data Modeling, Architecture Review & Code Performance
Tuning.

4. Good Knowledge of Database Management and Performance Tuning aspects.

5. Experience of Finance / Trading vertical is highly recommended.

6. Experience of at least 6+ years working on Oracle technologies.

Thanks & Regards
Kumar

Symphony Enterprises LLC
412-436-1679 (Tel) | 412-774-9230 (Fax)
IT Staffing  | Training |
VERTICALS | Banking, Finance, Insurance | Healthcare | Manufacturing |
Retail & Distribution
recrui...@symphonyenterprises.com

www.symphonyenterprises.com
WMBE & NWBE Certified Company