Hello,

We have an immediate need with our client in San Jose, CA for Sr. Teradata
Analyst:

Location: San Jose, CA (prefer local consultants)
Duration: 3-6 months
Rate: All Incl
Start: Immediate

Responsibilities:

- Work with application teams to identify critical performance bottlenecks and
provide recommendations for improving the same.
- Participate/ drive Teradata related performance issue discussions /meetings.
- Define, share and implement performance best practices and procedures.
- Provide technical performance leadership to the team
- Use Teradata tools to optimize query performance.
- Make recommendations on performance measures and methods of improving same.
- Develop additional performance measures as needed.
- Ability to multitask with multiple projects at any point in time.
- Manage customer expectations to ensure strong customer satisfaction by
meeting the business needs for IT systems in a timely manner.
- Good communications skills - Ability to work in a global team environment
with information/knowledge sharing
- Ability to rapidly adapt to the organization and come up to speed.

Qualification and Experience:

- Thorough Teradata System knowledge as indicated by:
- 7+ years of Teradata large data warehouse experience to include:

            - 5+ years of data warehouse application development
            - 2+ years experience of working with TASM tools.
            - 3+ years experience working with Teradata load/unload utilities.
            - Thoroughly familiar with Teradata V12 database system.

- Experience as a Teradata DBA very desirable.
- Architecture experience in large data warehouse implementations using
Teradata.
- Thorough knowledge of 3NF as well as Star Schema and Snowflake database
design concepts.
- Experience with tools such as OBIEE, Business Objects and Seibel desirable
- Proven experience with performance management in complex, mission-critical
projects in large organizations is desired.
- Strong sense of leadership, strong analytical skills and excellent
communication skills.

Pl email me your updated resume with rate and contact information at
mani...@tts-consulting.com

Thank you,
Manish Savale

TELEDATA TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS Inc