Hi all Please find the requirement bellow and send me your Resumes ASAP

Direct client requirement interview today  only GC/ LOCALS and CITIZENS

please respond to ravindraku...@mlninfotech.com

Hello,

Warm Greetings!!!

find here a requirement what I have it from one of my Direct client. If you
are looking for any consulting base assignments and feels comfortable and
would like to apply for the same , pl. reply back with your complete resume
in word format, the rate you are looking for along with your contact details
as soon as possible. Really look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you
!

*As this is an urgent requirement, kindly reply at the earliest possible.*

 *SOA Integration Developer With WID (WebSphere Integration Developer).*

*Location:* *Merrill, WI*

 Rate Open

 *Required Skills:*We are looking for an SOA integration developer with WID
(WebSphere Integration Developer) experience that can provide advice and
mentoring (best practices) for the development lifecycle utilizing WebSphere
Process Server and WebSphere ESB.

Experience in the insurance industry (IAA) is a Plus.

Full name :

Visa Status: (only GC/ LOCALS and CITIZENS)

Current Location

Availability Status

Ready to Relocate

Ready for Face to Face interview (If client require):

Communication Skills :

Contact No

Email :

Rate : (All inclusive on C2C)