Let me present you with list of consultants currently available.

Name
Primary Skills
Total Exp
Rate/Current Location

Vadi _Oracle

Oracle 10g, PLSQL, SQL*Loader, Business Objects
Data Integrator, Business Objects Web Intelligence, ETL , EDW , TOAD,
SVN (Subversion), Enterprise Architect, Java , J2ee, Erwin Data Modeler,
, HTML, Java scripting and ECP 3.7 (Proprietary Platform developed on
J2EE), Crystal Reports, and RVW, Oracle Forms and Oracle Reports.

9+Yrs
Negotiable/ San Diego, CA

Relocation: Anywhere in US

Availability :Immediate

Log_Oracle

PLSQL, Oracle Sql, Erwin, Toad, VSS/SCM, Oracle Forms , Oracle Reports,
MS SQL Server 2005, Uniface 7.2.04, C & Pro *C, Backup & Recovery, Unix
Scripting, Oracle 10g, JAVA, JSP, Servlets, Java Script, HTML, Visual
Basic 6, Solaris , UNIFACE , Back Up Recovery , XML , HTML, DATA
Analysis ,

10+Yrs
Negotiable/IA

Relocation: Anywhere in US

Availability :Immediate

Kar_J2ee

J2EE, Spring , Hibernate , FLEX, HTML,  JavaScript,
CSS,CSS/2,Webservices-SOAP, WSDL,JAX-RPC, Apache Axis, Oracle 9i ,
XML,XSLT, AJAX,JSP,JSF,JMS, Servlets,  Log4j, Junit, Unix, WinScp,TOAD,
WSAD, JBOSS, Clear case,Web sphere studio Application Developer 5.1.2,
AGILE, WebSphere, XML,XSLT, AJAX, HTML,  JavaScript, CSS,CSS/2,
Servlets,  Log4j, Junit, Unix, WinScp,TOAD, Rational Clear Case,
Rational Portfolio Manager, WSAD,RAD, Rational Purifier, Watch Fire (for
web vulnerabilities ),RPT, Web Sphere Application Server 5.0 / Web
Sphere Portal

11+Yrs
Negotiable/CA

Relocation: Anywhere in US

Availability :Immediate

Please feel free to contact me for additional information.

Thanks& Regards,
SATHEESH KHANNA.M
HUMAN RESOURCES
PRODAPT Corp .,