Hi,

Marlabs Software Pvt. Ltd is a 13 year old NJ based MNC (CMMi Level 3
company) with a turnover of $110m & we have our development centers is
Bangalore & Mysore. We are 2100 employees worldwide. Please go through
our website for more details www.marlabs.com

If you are an IT professional looking for an opportunity in India,
then we do have an opening for you, please send across your updated CV
to the email id – r...@marlabs.com or you can get in touch with me @
98804 90430.
Details required along with your CV.

Full Name:
Major Skills
Minor Skills
Current Location
US Contact number
India contact number
Residing place in India
E-Mail ID
Date of arrival in India
Duration of stay in India how long you are going to stay back in india
Type of US Visa holder H1/L1/B1 etc.,
Validity-US Visa status
Any other Visa status
Are you holding any other visa/wp to work in any other countries
Open to work in Marlabs client place in India Yes or NO
Open to work anywhere in India Yes or NO
Preferred work locations in India
Comments

Thanks & Regards,
Pramod N