*DONOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL….SEND ME THE RESPONSES TO  **
training....@gmail.com*

Hi,

Looking to boost your career prospects in today’s tough economy? Cerebrums
can help. Cerebrum Software Solutions provides various job oriented Online
Instructor Led Training courses. In Fact, 90% of our students passed their
certification exam in first attempt and 75% find employment in first month
after the training.

Our Instructor has with

ü  More than 10 years experience in IT industry

ü  More than 4 years of experience in Online Training

All the classes are conducted LIVE ONLINE and students can access the class
from anywhere in the world provided they have High Speed Internet.

*Course***

*SAP  -- Regular -- All Modules***

*SAP Certification – All Modules***

*SAS*

*Java/Advanced Java***

*QA***

*DOTNET***

*SharePoint***

*Microsoft Silverlight*

*Websphere***

*Weblogic***

*JBoss***

*Oracle DBA*

*SQL Server DBA*

*Data warehousing*

*We can also provide training in other technologies.*

* *

*Visit http://training.cerebrums.in  and Enroll now*

* * *Course highlights*

Ø      Eminent faculty with world class projects experience

Ø      Special Discounts for Corporate

Ø      Daily Two hours online training

Ø      Training at your home comfort

Ø      Study Material

Ø      365/24/7 Lab facility

Ø      Six months Post-Training Technical Assistance

Ø      Placement assistance

Ø      Free one month additional Lab facility

*
*
Register ASAP and make yourself available to attend the first class to find
out more about the Course and Instructor.

FOR FURTHER DETAILS, CALL Ram @ (813)466-7406 or
training....@gmail.com<http://us.mc356.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=training....@gmail.com>

Thanks & Regards,

Ram

Cerebrum Software Solutions,

(813)466-7406

r...@cerebrums.in

training....@gmail.com<http://us.mc356.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=training....@gmail.com>

http://www.cerebrums.in

http://training.cerebrums.in

Services we offer :

v     Software Development

v     Enterprise Resource Planning

v     Virtual Class Room Training

v     Recruitment Process Outsourcing

v     Recruitment Support Solutions

v     Media Backoffice Services

v     Online Education System

v     Recruitment Master

mailing list, reply with remove and include your original email
address/addresses in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses
where our mail is received. We will immediately update it accordingly. We
apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.