**

Dear Business Partner,

I wish you are doing great today.  My name is Haritha I am a Tech recruiter
from SanVista Inc.

I have an urgent requirement and would appreciate you if you can forward to
me any suitable profiles for this.

*Please forward your resumes to*: recruit...@sanvistainc.com

*Short Description: *

* *

Responsible for software development including maintenance, enhancement, and
development of the website project. Responsibilities including production
support as well as ensuring that all aspects of design and code meet the
requirements of the NJ DOE.

*Complete Description: *

* *

Please note this position is for work to be accomplished off-site with some
visits to the DOE in Trenton.

Years of Relevant Experience: 2 to 5 years

Preferred Education: 4 year college degree or equivalent technical study

*Role Description:* The Programmer position will possess the necessary skill
sets needed to create, test, and ultimately release the NJ DOE’s Web site.

* *

*   Required Skills  :*

  Skill                                                      Required /
Desired                          Amount of Experience

ASP.NET                                               Required
                                                           2  Years

VB.NET                                                 Required
                                                           2  Years

SQL2000                                               Required
                                                           3  Years

SQL2005                                               Required
                                                          3  Years

Javascript                                            Required
                                                           3  Years

HTML                                                    Required
                                                           3  Years

ADO.NET                                             Required
                                                           3  Years

Prior Curriculum

Mapping experience                      Highly desired
                                                2  Years

Prior experience

developing Department of

 Education websites                          Highly desired
                                               2  Years

* Questions For Requirement  :*

Question 1:

How many projects has the candidate programmed websites with searchable
curriculum resources and curriculum design tools?

Thanks and Regards

*Haritha
*

*SanVista Inc.,** *