Hi ,

Please  let me have a resume  with mathching skills

*Location: *Minneapolis, MN
Duration  :6 months

Job Description :

We need a Sr. Level person. Send me your best people with advanced .Net
experience (with ASP.net, VB.net, and C# experience) - We need all of these
technologies.

- Communication needs to be flawless here - please make sure you keep this
in mind.

Responsibilities for this position on this project include:

.

· Work in a team oriented atmosphere that requires a high amount of
interaction with other developers, business analyst, quality assurance and
management staff.

· Code and test program changes, enhancements, and new features as required.

· Perform code reviews to ensure quality and adherence to standards.

· Maintain communications with clients to ensure systems meet requirements.
Requires advanced written and oral communication skills.

· Prepare appropriate documentation for all program modifications and new
development.

· Provide timely and up-to-date status of assigned tasks.

B. Technical Requirements

Advanced skills in ASP.Net, VB, C#, object oriented programming and working
on large scale, complex software applications.
Advanced knowledge of Crystal Reports 2008, SQL Server 2005, Visual Studio
2005 and Visual Source Safe. Experience with Visual Studio 2008 and LINQ a
plus.
Familiarity working in a healthcare a plus.

*Thanks,*

*Stella Jones*

*Nihaki Systems Inc*

*346 Georges Road,  Suite # 1,